You arrived at the end of dieting and the results satisfy you. The thing is now not coming back the pounds flying off! Here are 5 tips to help you avoid the yoyo effect through simple solutions. Weight control is a job that is done daily and you’ll know how.
- Be physically active. This is not necessarily a sport, even if it is the most recommended. In fact, you can simply abandon the elevators for the benefit of the stairs. Another idea: if you can, get some of your bus stop before your stop and let the remaining path to walk. In short: Move
- Catch up excess. You just pull a restrictive regime, it is logical that you might want to catch up and allow you some crazy hyper-caloric. Indulge yourself, but keep in mind that you will catch up your excess the next day. Tartiflette Saturday? Steamed greens on Sunday. It’s no more complicated than that!
- Adjust caloric intake in your meals. This ties the previous point. If the main course is served in the company canteen is a bit cumbersome, limit you on the dessert. Prefer an apple to a piece of cake, for example. The idea is to keep the line without completely depriving yourself. It is just a question of watch your diet.
- Weigh you every day. This is normally not recommended diet period is strongly encouraged when one tries to control her weight. In fact, your daily weighing (mornings preferred) will allow you to adjust your diet and physical activity level of the day.
- Bid on calcium. Studies still low-profile support that calcium plays an important role in weight control. Indeed, it acts on fat absorption in the body.
Even if you’re skeptical, it never hurt anyone to eat dairy products! In addition, studies show that people consuming low calcium are more prone to overweight and obesity.
Controlling weight is a task that must be done daily in order not to repeat the pounds lost during a diet. Indeed, it is better to do a little attention to his daily calorie intake rather than taking dieting every month.
In addition to avoiding the yoyo effect, daily monitoring will help you feel better in your head and your body.