Eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day. To your health, eat less fat, less sugar, less salt means the guidelines on nutrition appear everywhere in the media. It is understood, it is crucial to have a healthy diet to stay healthy. But how? Here are 10 healthy eating for weight loss.
- Eat a variety of foods. It is recommended that you eliminate long-term maintenance of a family. In fact, your body needs a battery of vitamins, nutrients and minerals to function properly. Therefore you should vary your caloric intake.
- 5 fruits and vegetables per day. This recommendation is not unjustified government. Indeed, they contain many vitamins, fiber and antioxidants. Moreover, they are low in calories, high in taste and satisfies. Fruits and vegetables are needed to maintain a balanced diet.
- Eat regularly and relatively fixed hours. Contrary to popular belief, does not skip meals and dietary will not help you to maintain your weight. Indeed, this will only result to trigger cravings and cause you to eat in larger quantities at the next meal.
- Eat in reasonable proportions. The key to a healthy diet is to know dose the portions not to fall into the binge. In addition, the act of eating in small portions you can better enjoy your meals and vary your foods.
- Drink regularly. It is recommended to drink 1.5 liters of water per day. This water is essential to all life processes. It is therefore recommended not to respect the doses.
- Know balanced diet. To protect yourself against having to make a binding regime, it is advisable to monitor your diet daily. Without counting calories, you can simply balancing your meals. A large excess on Saturday night? We focus a bit on Sunday.
- No excess alcohol and salt. These two foods are eaten in moderation. In fact, alcohol (high calorie) will increase your weight on the scale so dramatically. As for salt, it promotes water retention. Use sparingly!
- Limit fat. Again, this does not count your calories, just to know dose the fat you eat. Do not drown your pasta in the sauce and prefer cooking with olive oil cooking butter for example.
- 3 servings of dairy products per day. Dairy products are essential for the proper functioning of the body. They help ensure intake of vitamins and essential nutrients. Therefore it is highly inadvisable to dispense with all their benefits.
- Do not neglect breakfast. For lack of time or envy, we tend to ignore this meal, however capital. Indeed, the breakfast should ideally cover 25% of our energy intake of the day. Nothing prevents you to put your bag in an apple to munch on the way to your work.
You will understand, everything is about balance and metering. No food is good or bad, you just have to know when and how much to eat is the secret of the diet.