Not easy when you’re watching his line, accepting invitations to dinner with friends. In fact, most systems require very restrictive phases. In these circumstances it is difficult to reconcile thinning and socialize! Fortunately, it is possible to lose weight without being alone in the world. Here are 5 tips to help you.
- Have a snack before going out. Not to throw you on the ultra-calorie drinks, it is advisable to take a light snack but satiating before you leave home. A hard-boiled egg, salad, fruit or a slice of bread will help you eat less at night even accelerating satiety.
- Eat everything … in small quantities. It is obviously very impolite to refuse to try the fried eggplant glistening with oil you behind your hostess. However, nothing prevents you to pick a fold and then you lower fat foods. Everything is a question of quantity.
- Involve yourself to your neighbors. By the conversation to your hostess, you turn away your attention from your plate and eat less without even realizing it. Thus, you will be less likely to serve you up because your plate will drain slower. Moreover, taking the time to eat, you will speed the arrival of satiety, ideal for losing weight!
- Limit alcohol. The calorie intake of alcohol is impressive. Indeed, a glass of white wine contains not less than 105 calories! Always have a glass of water near your wine glass. Rather than a sip of wine when you’re thirsty, keep it for relish.
- Anticipate and catch up. Without imposing a strict diet, you just offset your calorie intake by eating lighter than usual at breakfast before the meal in question and the next. In addition, you will facilitate the uptake by your body what you have ingested.
Obviously, this is not to deny! It is vital that you can dine out with your friends without feeling guilty. A system should not prevent you from having fun and delight your tastebuds. Sufficient for you to adopt these five good reflexes and you can lose weight without having to cut your friends!